Monday, February 9, 2009

My Roommates

I had a good time during the high school when I was in the No.1015 dorm. It is the best room when we were living here. My roommates and I were proud of it. Now, I will introduce my roommates. First of all, I will introduce Zhi Chan. He was 16 years old. He was very funny, because he often told some funny stories to us and made a fun of us. Although he always played joke at us, he was trustworthy for teachers and classmates, because he always completed his work which he promised.Next is Qing Wang. He was 16 years old, and he liked to read all kinds books in anytime anywhere include in the class, and reading often spent his sleeping time. Although he read some other books in classes, he never fail geographical, politic and history. His weak point was mathematics and English. He was so knowledge that I thought there was nothing he doesn't know except mathematics and English. Finally is the "Great Painter". His name is Yin LEE. His hobby was painting and he had a dream that he wanted to be a great painter in the world. Now, he studing in Janpan and study hard for his dream. In my remember, he always planted when we were doing sports, playing and sleeping, so I wash he can becomes a famous painter in the future.That is my roommate Zhi Chan, Qing Wang and Yin Lee.They are my best friends, and I had a happest time with them.

3 comments:

  1. hi mark.
    I enjoyed to read your paragraph.
    I think almost sentences need correct grammar.
    I don't have good grammar, but I always try to use correct grammar. I want to be your good classmate.

    Have a good day.

    - Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    I had read your paragraph. Your paragraph has some problem for grammar. I hope you find it out and fix it as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete